The Print Division – Synergising the Processes of Print
With an innate understanding of the complete print process, from prepress to pressroom to finishing services, the Print Division of Kensta Group, which includes Transpaper, Zenith, KenNat and Page, serves the diverse needs of the print industry with a synergy that brings together the processes of print into one seamless solution. As a group, Kensta is able to deliver tailored answers to the individual needs of each of our clients by pulling from the broad range of services offered:
- Distribution of a broad variety of paper, board and graphic art printing mediums to the print and packaging industry.
- Supply of new, refurbished and rerubberised rubber rollers used in offset, flexographic and gravure printing.
- Development of inks designed to meet the needs of each client’s business.
- Provision of high-end ink products including security ink used in money and VIP documents.
- Sourcing of the full range of printing and finishing equipment for all sizes of businesses – from the graphics design office to the large scale printer.
- Fabrication of materials required for print expression, including banners, billboards, posters and vinyls.
- Our teams of highly skilled professionals, well versed in the technical know-how of print, consult with clients and offer the highest level of support throughout the printing process.
Print Solutions from Transpaper, Zenith, KenNat and Page:
Working together to find the right solutions for clients, Transpaper, Zenith, KenNat and Page make Kensta a true partner for businesses across the broad spectrum of the print industry and across the entire print process, from prepress, to pressroom to finishing services. End-to-End.
Kensta is continuously developing new products and technologies with leading partners around the world to enhance the capabilities available in East Africa. And with an ethos that puts the client’s needs and budget as the primary consideration.